What is an institutional account?
An institutional account allows multiple users (max 20) to share an account and submission history. Users share a common username and password, but requires individual institutional emails to access the account. All users within the account can edit and remove approved emails.
How do I sign up/request new FIGIs?
Please refer to this step-by-step guide for detailed instructions and additional FAQs on how to sign up, log in and create new submissions.
How do I share my account with colleagues?
To add/remove users to an institutional account, please use the following steps:
- If you haven't already created an account, do so here.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Account’ dropdown.
- Choose ‘Manage Profile’.
- Click on ‘Manage Emails’.
- Add up to twenty individual emails to one account. *
- Use the ‘remove’ option to delete an email from the account.
* All users will share the same username and password.
How do I share my submission history?
You can share your account with colleagues. Note that any user added to the account has the ability to edit profile information and participating members.
How do I bundle a submission?
Please refer to this step-by-step guide for detailed instructions on how to bundle submissions.